On-the-Job Training: Reflection 7:31 PM

On-the-Job Training: Reflection Paper
Rachell P. Moratalla

As part of our requirements, we have to undergo an on-the-job training for 60 days or 486 hours to be exact. It took us more than a week to search for a righteous client who is willing to allow us to be part of their organization. Among all the possible clients, our group decided to choose the Local Government Unit of Camalig specifically the Municipal Assessor’s Office. It is because the two of us lives in Camalig and it will be easy for us to commute from and to the office. Aside from that, the employees were so accommodating and in fact, they were the ones who insisted to do our OJT with them because they need a system to automate ad lessen their works.
For more than three months, it became our daily routine to wake up early even if the office is just one ride away from my house because I always look forward to seeing each other in the office. Every morning, I see to it that the office is clean because many clients always go in and out of the office. I am always tasked to bring files to different offices for signing. I got tired sometimes but they always gave us free snacks. We also made documents and certifications for clients who apply for it. We were the ones who prepare their DTR at the end of the month. We also went to provincial assessor’s office to ask for some reports once. When there is an event, they let us attend like on Assessor’s day which was held on October 1, 2013 at the Albay Capitol.
The month of September is the most memorable time for me since we really had to go to the office for as early as 7:30 because our department is in charge of the Flag Ceremony. In fact, there was a time that I was the conductor of the “Lupang Hinirang” song for the reason that the sound system did not work while my group mates read the vows.
This training has brought many good values in me. I learned how to be responsible at all times. It also developed my personality since I often mingled with many people from all walks of life.

The training is an experience that I will never forget and I will forever cherish the moments that we have shared. I am really grateful that they let us experience the things that they have parted to us. I hope that this will not be the end of our bond even if our training has already ended. I look forward to seeing them soon.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento